Monday, August 31, 2009

Over weight/Lost Suitcase


I was on my way to camp and was at the airport and was checking in my suitcase. The lady behind the counter told me my suitcase was over weight by 2 pounds, and I had to pay an extra 25$. I was really not interested in paying $25 so I asked her if she could just let it go this time. She said very sternly "NO". I had a with me a carry on and it had some extra room in it, so I took some things (linen..blanket..towel..pj's...) out of my suitcase and put it in my carry on. So B"H I didn't have to pay. Later that night in camp everyone got their suitcases and mine was nowhere to be found. My luggage was lost. I didn't get it until the next night. But since my luggage was over weight and I had to put things in my carry on I was fine until my luggage was found! :)

No comments: