Monday, February 24, 2014

WHY???

Sometimes I just don't understand. Why? Why? WHY? I ask over and over again.
Why me?
Why her?
Why not me?
Why him?
Why them?
Why now?
Why not now?
Why did this have to happen?
Why did'nt it happen?
Why  do You create pain Hashem? WHY?
Why can't everything just be perfect?
Why can we just get what we ask for?
Why struggle?
Why is it so hard?
Why do we have to work so hard?
Why Hashem? Why?
WHY?
WHY?
WHY?
WHY? WHY? WHY?
Why?
What?
How?
What can we do to become closer to you Hashem?
How can we become better people?
What can we do to bring the Geulah?
How can we teach and spread your Torah?
How can we enlighten the world of your infinite greatness?
How can we take pain and become closer to You?
Hashem, Our loving and caring Father, everything that happens in this world, from the good times to the could of been better times are from You, and it's all out of your unconditional love. It's all part of a master plan, we can't even begin to understand. 
Why? I can't help but ask once more.
I have the answer.
Why, you ask?
Because Hashem cares and loves you so much!

No comments: